Tuesday 26 May 2009

"Lick it up baby. Lick. It. Up."

I read a lot of glossy fashion magazines ("I have an addiction, sir!"), and one of my favourites ever is undoubtedly the January 2009 issue British Elle devoted to Courtney Love, the cover and a ten page spread entitled 'Truly Madly Courtney', complete with black and white photos adorned with bits of her scribbly handwriting (sigh). Therefore, I was more than happy to learn that the upcoming July issue sees none other than Winona Ryder grace its cover. I love Noni! In fact I can't decide what I love more, Heathers or the fact Johnny Depp had his 'Winona Forever' tattoo (which Elle used as the tagline - eeep!) changed to 'Wino Forever' after they broke up...



I just love it! The scrunchies, Christian Slater, Winona's little hats...




My favourite scene - naked Croquet!



screencaps - leavemethewhite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment