Wednesday 17 June 2009

Taper Jean Girl kills me

I saw Kings of Leon last night and the show was amazing! I've never seen them before and was slightly dubious because I wasn't such a fan of their newer stuff, but they were fantastic and so full of energy - I drank Becks from plastic cups and danced my face off. Of course it helps that Caleb is so handsome and full of Southern charm...my only qualm is that they played The 02 arena which is definately my least favourite venue in Town. I would love to see them play somewhere more intimate like Brixton Academy but I guess they're too 'big' for that now? Ah well.


facebook

I would love to post my own photos but I don't have any since my camera is broken! The shutter got stuck last night - never buy your camera whilst away on Holiday abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment