Thursday 23 July 2009

Topshop and Reality

Apologies for lack of blogging but I've been here there and everywhere this week! I had an amazing weekend at Lovebox Weekender and then spent a couple of days in Ireland with family. It was nice and relaxing but I did start to miss a bit of concrete after a while, ok after a few hours! Who remembers that SATC episode where Carrie goes to Aidan's holiday home upstate? I rest my case.

Anyway. reading Grazia on the plane over I chanced upon their coverage of the opening party of the Serpentine gallery's summer exhibition. This would've been far less interesting if it hadn't have also provided a sneak peek at Topshop's A/W '09 collection, since they'd sent some of the gorgeous guests gorgeous pieces to preview. I'm absolutely in love with this embellished, sequinned dress socialite/model Poppy Delevigne is wearing:



thefashionspot

I have to have this when it goes onsale, with ankle boots it would be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress, definitely worth buying it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is awesome, and so classic. you could wear it forever!

    ReplyDelete