Tuesday 18 August 2009

18/08/09 - Georgia May

I always like to buy Vogue at the Airport of the country I'm staying in to take home with me. In actual fact, my favourite magazine in the world is Vogue Paris but I feel really guilty buying it for nearly a fiver in R.D Franks and so save it as a treat if I go to France, along with real pain du chocolat and a bar of Milka chocolate. Anyway, this time coming home I purchased a copy of August's Vogue Italia. I immediately fell in love with the editorial of Georgia May Jagger by Tim Walker.




larissabelkis.files.wordpress.com

These weren't my favourite photos but they were the two I could find. I love Rolling Stones offspring! I think Georgia May is the perfect combination of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall. She also reminds me of Brigitte Bardot and Lara Stone a little. What's your favourite Stones song?

9 comments:

  1. she is gorgeous - what a stunning editorial! i need to see more!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This: Is Very very very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love retro!
    IT'S THE BEST INSPIRATION!


    Beautiful pics!







    lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second one = f a b u l o u s !!!!


    xxxoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't she incredible. she looks just like her mum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favourite rolling stones song is "you can't always get what you want" because it doesn't get any truer than that (:


    http://almostlikesushi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the second pic, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Georgia! she is so gorgeous and got all her parents' best features!! i've never seen this ed, i love it!! good post!
    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete