Monday 31 August 2009

31/08/09 - Pro Nailz

Ok, so I have a bit of a weakness for small, cute things...pretty tins of lip balm, frilly knickers, little notebooks...I'd read lots about Essie's neon nail varnish collection on different blogs this summer...but I didn't realise they were minaiture sized! I bought them this week, they were too cute to resist and look so nice on my dressing table!



They come in a set of four, FunkyLimelight (Day-Glo Yellow), Flirty Fuschia (A deep, fuschia Pink), Perky Purple (Bright Purple) and Punchy Pink (A proper, neon Barbie pink). They dry with a kind of strange, matte finish but look nice and glossy once you put top coat on...and they seem fairly long lasting. They are a nice alternative to the Chanel Rouge Noir nail varnish I feel naked without...




I love the bright pink so much that I couldn't resist a geeky webcam fan photo.





11 comments:

  1. Wow that purple looks cool. They look so cute. I'm adding your link right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color u have got on is awesome. it really pops!! i want one...i love painting my nails :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some too :) can't wait to wear them!!! <3


    and thanks for the LOVELY blog comment, dear.



    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! At least we have the same weakness for small, cute things. I love Essie as long as you use the top coat- otherwise it chips away pretty fast. But those are great colors i'll have to get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color!

    xxxxx
    http://zebratrash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. geeky webcam photo girl!!!
    hihihi
    its nice and your nails look fab!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to try neon nailpolish but sadly I don't think I could pull it off well. :( I'm more of a pastel colors kind of person. Love yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't keen on the neon at first but after seeing these everywhere I really think I'm going to have to jump on the bandwagon now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wonder if i'm even capable of pulling off any of these colors , hahahaha .

    ReplyDelete