Sunday 13 September 2009

NYFW

aaand Hi! I haven't blogged in ages, apologies.

So Courtney Love did a surprise performance at the Alexander Wang afterparty last night, and apparantly she was really good...love you C.Love! I can't say I'm so enamoured with the collection though, I don't think I would wear any of it, I liked Rag & Bone better. I do love A.Wang though, I think he's adorable AND he listens to Aaliyah.

So I spent much of my afternoon today drinking tea, perusing style.com and listening to Speech Debelle. She won the Mercury Music prize this week and I'm quite impressed with her unique, girlie raps. My favourite show so far is probably Preen, amazing, amazing dresses...


The first pink one is my hands down absolute favourite, the colour is just exquisite. I also love the glittery texture of the last look though...what I would give to have any of them to wear out on the town really, but the thought of spilling raspberry sambucca on these beauties is enough to make you weep...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first dress, absolute springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ALEXANDER WANG new collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete